Based in Northern Ireland, our client is a well-established and successful business. Under the guidance of the CEO and an experienced Board they have their sights set on continued expansion and success and therefore require an experienced and highly effective Director of Finance.
Director of Finance
The position in brief (full spec available on request):
You will understand that investment in people is key to investing in a business’s future. You will develop, support and execute strategic plans as a key part of the Management Board, taking responsibility for various key aspects including finance and IT.
The ideal candidate:
- Educated to degree level and a fully qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA) with circa 10 years’ experience gained at senior leadership
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to work, influence and challenge at board level
- Experience contributing to shaping and executing a strategic plan
- Strong leadership skills to include delegation, mentoring, coaching, support and encouragement
- Passionate about continuous improvement
- Proven ability to communicate and present solutions at a Board level
- Strong influencing skills with ability to influence at all levels and across functional areas
- Strongly IT literate with across usual Microsoft Office packages – experience using Navision ERP would be extremely advantageous
- Passionate leader with experience driving growth including margin enhancement
- Able to work flexible hours and to travel as required to ensure business needs are met
- Experience gained at Board level would be advantageous
Remuneration will reflect the seniority of this position and can be flexed to attract suitably qualified and experienced candidates.
Please contact, in strict confidence, Conor MacNamara on 028 3025 2407 or 07968 160122 for more information and a full Job Description.
Experience: No Minimum Requirement
No Minimum Requirement