Our client is a family run privately owned business located in Newry Co Down. Established for over 30 years, it is now one of the leading suppliers in their sector across Ireland.
Due to continued success they now require an Accounts Administrator to assist with the smooth running of the business.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a local company with a strong brand and track record.
Accounts Administrator Key Duties:
- Credit control and payables, bank maintenance, posting, lodgments and reconciliation
- AR / AP management
- VAT reconciliation / EC Sales list and month end reporting
- Using a variety of software packages including Sage Line 50 and MS Office packages
- Ordering and maintaining materials, stationery and equipment supplies
- Other office support and customer interaction as required to support the business and office team
The ideal candidate must have:
- Prior experience and skills gained in a similar position
- Excellent IT skills will be an essential requirement – good knowledge of financial accounting systems
- Excellent interpersonal & teamworking skills
- Strong organisational skills with good attention to detail
- Ability to plan work, work on own initiative and meet deadlines
- Ability to manage pressure and conflicting demands and prioritise tasks and workload
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Discretion and respect for confidentiality
- Reliability and honesty with high levels of integrity
Please submit a comprehensive CV which clearly demonstrates how you meet the above criteria together with your remuneration expectations through the link here. You can also call or Conor MacNamara 07968 160122 / 028 3025 2407
Experience: 2-3 yrs