MYM Recruitment are delighted to be working with our client, a construction company based in Co. Antrim. Due to expansion they require an Office Administrator to assist the Office Manager in the smooth running of a busy office with immediate effect. This will be a fast-paced position which will require excellent attention to detail and the ability to be proactive in approach.
Duties and responsibilities:
- General Administration support
- Answering busy Switchboard
- Purchase Ledger Maintenance
- Producing monthly payment reports
- Positing purchase invoices to Sage
- Reconciliation of Supplier Accounts
- Supplier & sub-contractor invoices processed
- Sage payroll
- BAC’s and online banking
- Must be experienced in Sage and have at least 3 years’ experience in a busy office environment
- Must be able to work on own initiative
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good MS Office experience including Excel
Interested in this role?
To express your interest in this role please forward your C.V. to us in “word format only” with an accompanying cover letter/email highlighting your suitability for the role and how you meet the essential criteria. You should also include the Job Reference Number AND the Job Title. (Noted above) Suitable candidates will be screened and contacted, your interest gauged, and permission sought to send your C.V. to our hiring client for review. All applications are treated in strict confidence.
Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary. Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles. Sending your CV to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their CV being released to a client.
As an organisation Network Recruitment is continually committed to equality and valuing diversity within its organisation/workforce. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds. We are an equal opportunities employer and act on behalf of both our candidates and clients as a professional Recruitment Consultancy and Agency.
Experience: See description: