MCS Group are looking for a Senior Accountant to join a leading SME retail company based in the Greater Belfast area.
Our client is a leading SME retail company based in Greater Belfast and have multiple sites across Northern Ireland. They sell a vast array of products to their Northern Ireland customer base and pride themselves on their customer service. They are looking to add a Senior Accountant to their senior management team and to over see the rest of their finance function.
As the successful Senior Accountant, you will report directly into the Operations Manager and will be responsible for the following duties:
- Oversee the rest of the finance function;
- Preparation of monthly management accounts;
- Preparation of monthly reporting packs;
- KPI reporting;
- Budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis;
- Other duties as outlined in the full job description.
The successful Senior Accountant will have the following characteristics:
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA or Qualified by Experience;
- Relevant industry experience;
- Experienced in working with external stakeholder;
- Strong communication skills;
As the successful Senior Accountant, you will receive the following:
- Market leading remuneration package;
- Company car;
- You will be joining a warm, friendly environment.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Adam Pickering, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 02896935491
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs