MCS Group is delighted to be assisting our client, a market leader within NI Manufacturing source an Accounts Receivable, Temp to Perm contract - Fulltime hours - Mallusk
Reporting directly to the Financial Controller the Accounts Receivable Administrator will be responsible for:
- Processing sales invoices
- Performing the function of debt collection ensuring customers pay on time.
- Managing overdue balances & resolving queries by contacting customers by phone, email & letter.
- The preparation of credit notes and obtaining approval for same.
What you need to succeed:
- Accounts Receivable/Sales Ledger experience
- Minimum of 5 GSCEs (Maths and English grade C or above)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proven experience of dealing with clients on the phone/email
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
Immediate Start - Temp to Perm Contract for the right candidate
Salary - £21k but some flexibility on this for strong AR candidates
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Clare Simpson, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 96935499
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs