MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting a Payroll Controller for a successful organisation in Ballymena.
Our client, a leading manufacturing firm within their field are steadily increasing their work capacity and with a brand new and exciting project in place are seeking to add a senior payroll professional to join their department.
Job: Payroll Controller
You will be responsible for managing both monthly and weekly payrolls across Northern Ireland from start to finish ensuring accuracy and efficiency. In return you will be joining and excellent organisation and a collaborative finance department, not to mention a lunch time Friday finish!
Reporting into a Finance Director your experience is the following:
- Delivering the full end to end payroll service on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Responsible for developing, implementing, and administering payroll procedures ensuring compliance and efficiency.
- Dealing with any payroll queries that arise and identify and correct any errors.
- Dealing with pension related matters and any third parties.
- Producing payroll reports and provide detailed analysis for management review.
- Developing and maintain appropriate payroll controls and ensure that the process is operated efficiently.
- Ensuring all processes follow contractual and statutory requirements.
- Ensuring all government and other statistical returns are completed on a timely and accurate manner.
What we are looking to see in candidates:
- Minimum of 3 years' previous experience working within Payroll
- Experience with Sage or time management systems is an advantage
- Excellent organizational & planning skills along with strong communication skills and the
- Understand the payroll deadlines & requirements
- Ability to work well within a team as well as independently on their own initiative.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please contact Stephen Turkington, Manager at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs