Management Accountant - Antrim
MCS Group are looking for a Management Accountant to join a leading manufacturing company based in the Antrim area.
Our client is a leading manufacturing company based in the Antrim area with multiple entities. They manufacture and supply a range of products to their extensive global customer base. Now is a great time to join the business as the look to continue their impressive growth and expansion by adding a new Management Accountant to their finance team.
As the successful Management Accountant, you will report directly to the CFO and will be responsible for the following duties:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts;
- Preparation of monthly reporting packs;
- Preparation of consolidated management accounts;
- Variance analysis;
- Preparation of cash forecasts;
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting processes;
- Other duties as outlined in the full job description.
The successful Management Accountant will have the following characteristics:
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA;
- Strong accounts preparation experience;
- Strong communication skills;
- Strong IT skills.
As the successful Management Accountant, you will receive the following:
- Market leading remuneration package + extensive benefits;
- Flexible/Remote working options;
- On-site car parking;
- You will be joining a warm, friendly environment.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Adam Macklin, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs