Management Accountant, Ballymena - £Negotiable - Excellent Opportunities
MCS Group is working exclusively to appoint a Management Accountant in Ballymena.
My client is a an award winning, locally owned business who have gone through exponential growth in recent times which is projected to continue. The business pride themselves on their employee engagement and investment and as such provide an excellent well-being programme and continued support and development for their staff.
The Management Accountant will report to the Financial Director and manage the daily running of the finance team, providing management reporting and information to the board.
Key Responsibilities include -
- Management Accounts, preparation and reporting to support commercial decision making
- Manage a small team of finance staff, to include coaching, performance, appraisals etc
- Provide key advise on the accounting and any issues within the group from a financial perspective
- Forge solid relations with the management team and wider senior team
- Involvement in system and process improvements within finance
- Provide KPI information - reporting and analysis
- Professionally Qualified Accountant with experience working in a fast-paced business
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Good attention to detail, good time management and organisational capability
- Commercial awareness
- Motivated, ambitious, confident and good interpersonal skills
- UK Driving Licence - full
This is an excellent opportunity for an aspiring finance professional who wants to work with a progressive business whilst developing their technical and accounting skills and forging a career pathway to senior management.
The client are offering and excellent basic salary plus an attractive benefits package.
For further details on this position, or any other Senior Finance job, please contact Nadine Savage on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
Experience: 0 yrs