MCS Group are delighted to be working with a NI Top 100 manufacturing business to recruit a Management Accountant for a 15 month contract based in Ballymena.
Our client is a local business with a global reach and is truly a market leader in its field. The company operates in a global market while having its headquarters in Northern Ireland, this is an excellent opportunity for a Management Accountant to join the business for a 15 month contract.
As the successful Management Accountant you will be responsible for;
- Preparation of Management Accounts
- Variance analysis
- Oversee month end processes
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Other duties as highlighted in full job description
The successful Management Accountant will have the following characteristic:
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA qualified or not qualified but working at a senior level
- Experience preparing management accounts
- Strong IT skill including Microsoft Excel
- Strong communication skills
As the successful Management Accountant you will benefit from:
- Excellent remuneration package
- On-site Parking
- Good company benefits
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Adam Pickering, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 96935491
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs