Financial Planning & Analysis Manager - Ballymena
MCS Group are looking for a Financial Planning & Analysis Manager to join a leading manufacturing company based in Ballymena.
Our client is a leading manufacturing company based in the Ballymena. They manufacture a range of products for their extensive customer base. Now is a great time to join the company as they look to add a newly created Financial Planning & Analysis Manager to their finance team.
As the successful Financial Planning & Analysis Manager, you will report directly to the Finance Director and will be responsible for the following duties:
- Preparation of annual budget and monthly forecasts;
- Designing and maintaining financial models;
- Preparation of 3-5 year financial forecast;
- Variance analysis;
- Assist with implementation of ERP system;
- Other duties as outlined in the full job description.
The successful Financial Planning & Analysis Manager will meet the following criteria:
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA;
- Strong budgeting & forecasting experience;
- Strong IT skills;
- Strong communication skills.
As the successful Financial Planning & Analysis Manager, you will receive the following:
- Market leading remuneration package + extensive benefits;
- Remote working options;
- Flexible working hours;
- You will be joining a warm, friendly environment.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Adam Macklin, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs