MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting a Credit Controller for our client based in Antrim on a full time, permanent basis.
You will have the opportunity to work within a well established credit control team in one of NITOP100 employers. Recognised for their development and progression opportunities, if you want a position where you can grow and establish yourself as a key member of the team, this is the role for you.
Your New Job:
- Management of aged debt
- Manage failed direct debits, payment arrangements and non-payment calls
- Develop strong working relationships with customers and internal teams
- Collate financial reports for senior management weekly
- Provide trend analysis
- Support the credit control team with queries
What you need to succeed:
- Experience within a credit control or customer service position
- 5 GCSEs or equivalent incl English and Maths
- Excellent IT skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and within a team dynamic
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Eve Turkington, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs