Company Accountant - Newtownabbey
MCS Group are looking for a Company Accountant to join leading manufacturing company at the Newtownabbey site.
Our client are an award winning, market leading manufacturing company with multiple sites throughout Northern Ireland. They work with clients across five core sectors in eight strategic regions in order to maximise their return on investment, minimise environmental impact and gain significant competitive advantage in their market. They work with some of the largest global organisations.
As the successful Company Accountant, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Preparing monthly management accounts and balance sheet reconciliations;
- Variance Analysis of sales, production, expenditure and stock;
- Assisting with the preparation of the annual budget and monthly forecasts;
- Preparing and distrubuting weekly and monthly KPIs;
- Assisting with the completion of the financial audit and Invest NI grant claims;
- Developing and implementing pricing, forecasting, reporting and system enhancements.
The successful Company Accountant will have the following characteristics:
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA;
- Strong experience of using Microsoft software;
- Ability to work to tight deadlines;
- Ambitious to progress and develop.
As the successful Company Accountant, you will receive the following:
- Market leading remuneration package + extensive benefits;
- Flexible working hours;
- Early finish on a Friday;
- On-site car parking.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Adam Macklin, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs