Company Accountant, Co Antrim
MCS Group is working with a Global Manufacturing company to appoint a Financial Accountant for their Co Antrim facility.
This is a new appointment to the existing finance team and the successful candidate will form a part of the Group reporting function, liaising with the central finance team and departments across the business to provide costing, budgeting, forecasting and analysis information.
- Monthly management accounts, assist with preparation with analysis of production and expenditure variances
- Balance sheet reconciliations for production on a monthly basis
- Assist with the preparation of the annual budget and monthly forecasts
- Calculation of costs, creating standard cost and maintaining the costing system
- Provide guidance and financial support to the management team and central finance function
- Drive continuous improvement and cost reduction
- Support development and implementation of forecasting, reporting and system enhancements
- Ad hoc analysis, reporting and project work as required
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with relative experience in a cost accounting job (4 years would be desired)
- Degree qualified with a minimum 2:1 (Accounting/Business/Engineering desired)
- Proficient user of MS Office, specifically Excel and Word
- Experience of IFS or a similar ERP would be desired
- Must have excellent numerical, attention to detail and verbal/written communication skills
- Must be confident to liaise with colleague across the business
- Able to challenge and ask questions, to think logically and come up with solutions
- Able to work independently with confidence
- Excellent commercial awareness
- Good team player who displays enthusiasm and a positive attitude
In return the client are offering an excellent salary and benefits package, tailored to attract the best candidate in the market place.
I am keen to have a confidential discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest.
Please contact Nadine Savage, at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
Experience: 0 yrs