MCS Group is delighted to be partnering with a leading firm as they hire an Accounts Payable Specialist on a maternity contract.
You will be establishing yourself as a key asset to the AP function within a fast-paced utilities company where you will gain exposure within a family feel environment. Offering a competitive salary and benefits package with the opportunity to access learning and development programmes, this will be a sought-after position.
Your New Job:
- Responsible for maintaining the purchase ledger
- Daily accounts reconciliations
- Matching of direct debits to computerised system
- Effectively communication interdepartmentally to ensure payments made are allocated correctly
- Investigation and resolving of complex queries
- Supplier statement reconciliation
- Any other duties as required by the FC
What you need to succeed:
- Minimum 5 GCSEs including Maths and English Grade C and above
- Previous experience supervising other team members including allocating tasks
- Knowledge of the AR or AP function
- Strong reconciliation skills
- Excellent communication skills
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Eve Turkington, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs