MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting an Accounts Assistant on a permanent, part time basis for our client based in Crumlin.
A well established organisation based in Crumlin seeks an experienced Accounts professional to job share a 3 day week alongside an experienced senior accounts professional. This opportunity has the view to become full time in 2022 with a brilliant handover process and full training on site. Working within an environment where employees are valued, which reflects in the low turnover of staff, you will have the opportunity to have your ideas for improvement heard. Offering a competitive salary and office culture, this is a unique opportunity and could be the perfect job for you!
Your New Job:
- Sales and purchase ledger maintenance
- Credit control
- Processing payments
- VAT returns
- Payroll on a monthly basis
- Profit and loss statements
- Financial reporting for senior management
What you need to succeed:
- Experience in a similar position
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team
- Working knowledge of Sage and Microsoft packages
- Accounting Technician qualification desirable
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Eve Turkington, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs