MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting an Accounts Assistant for a leading manufacturing business in Toomebridge.
This company has grown significantly from their modest beginnings and have exciting expansion plans to double their turnover within the next 5 years. This is achievable through both new market expansion and a successful costing model which has resulted in exclusive rights across premium products. You'll be joining a supportive & collaborative environment with opportunity for personable development.
Job: Accounts Assistant
Working alongside a company accountant you will assist with the smooth running of the finance department providing value and efficiency where possible. There's an opportunity for ambitious candidates to gain further experience across management accounts with study leave if needed.
Your responsibilities are as follows:
- Processing of invoices, payments and month end close for Sales Ledger.
- Complete periodic reconciliations on all control accounts including bank accounts, cash accounts.
- Carrying out credit control duties ensuring an efficient ledger is maintained.
- Processing customer credit applications
- Processing supplier payment runs
- CIS Returns
- VAT Returns
- Processing weekly & monthly payroll including analysis of timesheets.
Candidates should have the following attributes:
- Demonstrate 3+ years' similar experience
- Accounting Technician qualification desirable
- Highly organised
- Strong IT skills, particularly in excel
- Ability to work in a busy environment and use your own initiative
- Combine excellent communication skills
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please contact Stephen Turkington, Manager at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs