MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting an Accounts Assistant for our client based in Antrim on a permanent full-time basis.
As a well-established enterprise going from strength to strength despite external challenges, they offer the opportunity to join the organisation and contribute to their 1st class customer service working within the busy finance environment whilst receiving a competitive remuneration package.
With a focus on employee engagement and offering regular training sessions, you will find your new role adds immense value to your CV and gives you the opportunity to have your ideas heard.
Your New Role:
- Maintenance of the sales and purchase ledger
- Maintaining financial data on Sage
- Liaising with suppliers and creating strong relationships with external stakeholders
- Credit control
- Regular reception duties
- Overseeing the company's email inbox
What you need to succeed:
- GCSEs including Maths and English
- At least 1 years' experience working within a busy finance environment
- Polite telephone manner
- Working knowledge of Sage accounting software
- Strong IT skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and have a hunger to succeed
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Eve Turkington, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs