MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting an Accounts Assistant for our well-known construction client based in Mallusk.
This is an exciting time to be joining the business who are growing at a rapid rate. Working out of a modern environment our client offers a structured finance department allowing you opportunity to excel and progress within the company.
Job: Accounts Assistant
You will be responsible for the day to day financials maintaining the Sales & Purchase ledger providing accuracy and efficiency at all time.
Reporting to the Financial Controller your responsibilities are as follows:
- Producing monthly haulage self-billing invoices and payments
- Daily processing of dockets received from multiple depots
- Weekly processing of manual dockets for waiting time, part loads, services etc.
- Weekly reconciliation and invoicing for weighbridge dockets
- Creating and processing manual invoices for all contract work - (daily/monthly)
- Processing garage monthly invoicing
- Month-end reconciliation, statements, reports and close off working to strict deadlines
- Taking receipt of all invoices and goods received notes, checking and matching of same.
- Organising the sign-off process for all invoices by managers.
- Coding and data entry of invoices onto the purchase ledger system.
- Answering and dealing with all purchase ledger enquiries.
- Reconciling all creditor statements on a monthly basis.
- Posting all cheque payments to the purchase ledger, and allocating payments to invoices.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment whilst meeting deadlines
- A self-motivator and driven
- Previous experience in Sage desirable along with experience in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word and Outlook
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please contact Stephen Turkington, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs