MCS Group is urgently seeking a Temporary Accounts Assistant on behalf of a client in the public sector.
Ballymena based - Hybrid role. Immediate start. Ongoing temporary role.
Reporting directly to the College Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Statutory and management accounts preparation
- Maintaining and operating financial records and systems required by the college
- Preparation of bank reconciliations and control accounts as required
- Assisting in the month end and year end routines
- Journal entries
- Assisting in the completion of all appropriate statutory returns and returns to the Department of the Economy
- Assisting in the monthly management accounts;
- Assisting in the preparation of annual budgets and analysis and reporting of monthly budget reports with budget holders;
- Assisting in the preparation of the annual report and financial statements for audit by the external auditor;
- Assisting in the preparation of costing analysis as required.
- HMRC Returns
- Payroll, AP & AR Support
Competitive salary & benefits offer to the successful candidate
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Clare Simpson, Specialist Interim & Contract Finance Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs