MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting an accounts assistant specialising in the sales ledger and credit control function for our Ballymena based client.
This is a good time to be joining our client's operations who pride themselves in creating long lasting customer relationships encouraged by a culture that allows great commercial ideas to flourish.
Job: Accounts Assistant
You will be responsible for the maintenance of our client's sales ledger ensuring information is both received & produced in a timely and accurate manner within the agreed time frames with overseeing the credit control function.
Our client will support candidates for any further development in their career including study support for chosen qualifications.
Reporting to the company accountant your responsibilities are as follows:
- Maintain the sales ledger function assisting with month end
- Setting up new clients with credit checks
- Producing invoices
- Banking and reconciliation
- Running off turnover statements
- Chasing up outstanding debts for the company cash flow
- Sorting out any rebates
- Checking VAT has been included on invoices
- Providing creditors with VAT receipts
- Experience in sales ledger / credit control
- GCSE level / A Level education or equivalent
- Good numerical skills and strong attention to detail
- Strong organisational and administrative skills
- Ability to forge relationships
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please contact Stephen Turkington, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs