c. £28k - £32k DOE
McKinty Associates are delighted to be working exclusively with a long established and leading multi-site construction business who have expanded extensively over the last few years. This is a new role within the team will that will further facilitate more planned growth for the business.
Reporting into the Head of Finance you will resume extensive financial control duties which will include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and development of month end reporting schedules.
- Manage day to day team which includes c 7 + accounts staff.
- Close off month end balance sheet /P&L.
- Working Capital management.
- Preparation of year end files and management of the process.
- Oversee all regulatory and Tax returns.
- Prepare various management reports with presentation to the management team.
Key skills required
- Strong analytical skills including knowledge of Month End processes and KPI reporting.
- Ability to manage a small but established finance team.
- Strong IT skills and mindset to embrace technology.
- Organised and efficient, someone who takes a real pride in attention to detail.
- Qualification - we will consider someone who is qualified by experience or Accounting Technician level. Strong Newly qualified accountants may be considered depending on experience.
To apply for this role please forward your CV ASAP to Paul Coulter by CLICKING THE APPLY BUTTON or Tel on 078 0384 3023 to discuss further.
Applications for this role will be considered immediately with a view to placing the right individual ASAP, so please register your interest early. Please note, the opening may close in advance of advertised closing date - this is a guideline only.