Assistant Accountant/Accounts Technician
£23,000 - £26,000 per annum DOE
McKinty Associates are working with a leading Distribution firm who an immediate requirement for an experienced Assistant Accountant/Accounts Technician who will sit just under the Company Accountant and work closely with them within the finance department
It is envisaged the successful person with be a qualified technician or part qualified accountant currently working or have previously worked for an SME in a busy finance department.
- Management of subledgers - to include 4 staff members who process the information.
- Management of banking and bank reconciliations.
- Month end accounting and reporting.
- Balance Sheet reconciliations.
- P&L analysis.
- VAT - UK and Ireland.
- Company submissions to HMRC and Irish Revenue.
- Company administration.
- Previous experience in a similar role (Minimum 2 years).
- Good understanding of Accounts to Trial Balance.
- Practical knowledge of computerised accounts packages.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages including Advanced Excel.
- Ability to multi-task, manage deadlines and workload.
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Good supervision skills and able to work confidently with a well-established team.
To apply for this role please forward your CV ASAP to Paul Coulter by CLICKING APPLY FOR THIS JOB or Tel me on 078 0384 3023 to discuss further.
Applications for this role will be considered immediately with a view to placing the right individual ASAP, so please register your interest early. Please note, the opening may close in advance of advertised closing date - this is a guideline only.