£18,000 - £21,000 per annum DOE
We are pleased to be working on behalf of a client with an immediate need for an Accounts Technician who can join their finance team. This will be a varied role were you will be reporting into a qualified accountant so the opportunity to learn a lot of finance skills is definitely available.
- PA / Administration
- Working within a small but busy team, with minimal supervision
- Strong IT skills and ability to work to deadlines when accuracy is key
Key duties will include:
- Bank account reconciliation
- Tax returns
- VAT Returns along with Online Submission
- Annual Accounts / Year End Accounts
- Ad hoc duties as required
- Accounting Technician qualification (IATI)
- Practical knowledge of computerised accounts packages
- Previous experience in a similar role would be desirable (1 Year in Practice)
- Ability to use own initiative and work to strict deadlines
- Have a methodical and meticulous work aptitude
- Good communications Skills (High standard of English / Maths essential)
To apply for this role please forward your CV ASAP to Paul Coulter BY CLICKING THE APPLY BUTTON or Tel on 078 0384 3023 to discuss further.
Applications for this role will be considered immediately with a view to placing the right individual ASAP, so please register your interest early. Please note, the opening may close in advance of advertised closing date - this is a guideline only.