Vacancy Reference - 17247
Kennedy Recruitment are working in connection with their Public Sector client to recruit a temporary Accounts Services Team Manager to be based in Lisburn. This is a full time role, 36.25 hours per week, Monday to Friday. The post will require an immediate start.
The following duties will be required -
* Responsible for the effective and efficient delivery of the Company's Accounts, ensuring accurate and timely processing of all payments made and income received in compliance with legislation, financial instructions, scheme of delegation, policies, procedures and best practice
* To manage the team according to the principles of performance management, attendance management and personal development
* To contribute as an integral member of the Finance Team to the provision of a modern, professional and responsive Financial Services to support the vision and mission of the Company
* Ensure effective and efficient controls framework is in place within the unit
* Assist on the development and implementation of policies, procedures, guidance and reporting mechanisms to provide assurance on high standards of corporate governance
It is essential that interested candidates meet the following criteria -
* Possess a degree or equivalent level qualification, or be a qualified accounting technician e.g. AAT/ATI or equivalent
* Have at least two years' experience working in an accounts payable function within a large complex organisation
* Have at least two years' experience of managing and leading the team
* Can demonstrate: excellent planning and organisational skills, deliver high quality work with excellent attention to detail, a strong customer orientation
* Competent in the use of Windows and other Microsoft applications
For this role, Kennedy Recruitment is acting in the capacity of an employment business.
Kennedy Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and a Corporate Member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Kennedy Recruitment adheres to all current employment legislation.
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.