Honeycomb is pleased to be representing our client in the recruitment of an Assistant Billing Analyst. The business is a successful utilities provider with an excellent reputation for being an enjoyable place to work. The business has grown significantly in recent years and has done this by providing an excellent service and value to customers. Due to continued success and development, the organisation is seeking a permanent Assistant Billing Analyst to support the wider team.
The role of Assistant Billing Analyst involves working with the Customer Billing Manager and associated departments to improve procedures. This is a commercial role with a focus on revenue protection and business improvement, This utilities sector is a great area to work within to build a strong analytic skill-set and this is the perfect role for a recent graduate (business or finance related).
Do you have?
- An interest in a career in data analytics
- A strong academic background with relevant third level qualification (business or finance/related)
- An advanced MS Excel skill set with an overall good grasp of technology
- A desire to work in a family-friendly business which values work/life balance
- Relevant work experience within a data-lead role
- Market leading benefits package and salary
- Attractive holiday entitlement
- Opportunities for progression
- On site parking
- Access to the best systems and technology
- Monday-Friday hours, no weekend working
If you are interested and meet our clients criteria we want to hear from you. Please apply today by sending your CV to this advertisement. Please note that we are currently receiving a large number of CVs per role and have to be strict on our shortlisting. Candidates failing to meet the above criteria cannot be considered. To express interest in wider roles, please contact Erin on 02896207050.
Experience: 0 yrs