Group Finance Director
HNH Human Capital is delighted to be working with in partnership with U-form, an award winning market leader in the kitchen industry. The company has ambitious growth plans which are supported by recent Private Equity investment from BGF. This is an exciting opportunity for a strategic finance director to add real value to this fantastic organisation.
Responsibility for the management of all aspects of the Groups financial affairs. Including, budgeting and forecasting, management & statutory accounting and reporting to senior management, board of directors, lenders and investors and take responsibility for group financing and working capital management.
Involvement in the strategic and commercial decision-making process of the Group and to provide the Board with accurate, timely and robust financial information to support decision making and help shape the strategic direction of the Group.
To ensure that monitoring information i.e. KPIs and other metrics are representative, robust and readily available to appropriate management in the business; thereby allowing them to properly control their areas of responsibility.
Attend Board meetings as the Director responsible for ensuring the financial probity and integrity of the business and to act as the focal point addressing financial enquiries from the Board. Contribute to commercial debate, with financial analysis of supply, customer and development contracts / scenarios and act as Principal contact for Advisors, Investors and Lenders.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead and develop the finance team ensuring that the department carries out their duties to meet the requirements of the business by managing, developing and proactively seeking ways to continuously improve processes.
- Taking overall responsibility for the development and delivery of timely annual budgets/ forecasts across the Group.
- Undertaking strategic medium to long-term budgetary planning including ownership/ responsibility for the Group financial model.
- Undertake prudent investment analysis and capital expenditure appraisal, i.e. acquisition targets or major capital expenditure projects, presenting clear recommendations to the board supported by financial analysis and financial modelling.
- Continual monitoring and revision of cashflow projections to ensure that debt structures remain appropriate and any potential covenant breaches are flagged and proactively addressed.
- Develop and implement procedures to ensure accurate and timely monthly management reporting for presentation to the board.
- Enhance the commercial viability of the business by being proactive in highlighting potential commercial opportunities through research into different markets and sectors with other directors and to produce proposals and business plans for the board.
- Contribute to the development and enhancement of the IT systems where they have an impact on the finance function.
- Take ownership for managing the relationship with the Group’s Senior Lender and Institutional Investors, taking responsibility for leading any future funding rounds and monitoring of conditions required under any existing funding, including grant drawdowns and timely submission of grant claims.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Sarah Orange on 028 90278155 or email email@example.com.