Book keeper with Secretarial duties required for our client based in Loughgiel Co.Antrim (approx 16miles from Ballymena & 16miles from Coleraine). Part-time 20hpw
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a small team in an idylic location away from all the hussel of town life.
The successful candidate will be responsible to the Director
Duties will include;
- Handling communications with clients and vendors via phone, email and in person.
- Processing and recording transactions, updating ledgers, bank reconciliation, credit card reconciliations, internal company transfers, creditor payments etc.
- Preparing financial reports to balance sheet, assist with audits, fact checks and resolving discrepancies.
- Complete quarterly VAT returns and payments.
- Assist with credit control and payments.
- Prepare end of year account reports etc.
- Weekly payroll, weekly submission to HMRC. Processing expenses.
- Monthly payroll reports and submit EPS to HMRC, PAYE and complete pension reports.
- Year end payroll including P60s, recording of holidays.
- Record function staff costs and present weekly costs via spreadsheet.
- Cash reconciliation when required
- Stationary management
- Record minutes of staff meetings etc.
- Liaise with rental tenants regarding payments and maintenance.
- Tax company vehicles and ensure insurance is up to date.
- Liaising with local press to place notifications.
- Liaise with and greet customers regarding events in the absence of the Event manager.
- Other Adhoc duties, as & when required.
- Previous Book Keeping & Payroll experience within an office environment
- A working knowledge of Sage or Accounting package, Microsoft packages including Word, Excel, Outlook
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal.
- Previous experience working with customers to provide a high level of service.
- Experience of events co-ordination is desirable.
- Knowledge of the farming industry is desirable.
Experience: 0 yrs