First Choice is recruiting a permanent Finance Manager for their client based in Magherafelt.
2-3 years experience working within a Finance/Accounts background
Experience of working with Sub-Contractors
- Manage the company’s finance and accounting functions.
- Provide monthly management accounts and reports for the Managing Director as directed.
- Assist the MD in developing and monitoring basic operational budgets for the company.
- Liaise with Government bodies and banks etc with regard to all legislative returns and communications (both financial and statistical).
- Ensure the company’s procedure in wages and salaries is effective and that all necessary records are maintained and all reports are forwarded to legislative body as required.
- Provide an effective Credit Control service to the company.
- Ensure good management of Cash flow.
- Liaise with Government bodies to avail of grant assistance were applicable.
- Maintain a central statistics functions for capturing information relating to departmental performance and provide regular reports for the Managing director.
- With the Managing Director, review and improve company procedures and systems and develop more effective approaches to management information gathering.
Prompt analysis and resolution of supplier queries including the timely reconciliation of supplier statements;
Immediately escalate all supplier queries that you are unable to resolve to the MD to agree the appropriate corrective action;
Management of the monthly payment run, using manual and electronic payment systems as required; including but not limited to, production of cheques, remittances, notifications of invoices on query and postage to suppliers;
Maintenance of Accounts Payable on the accounts system, including, but not limited to, payment terms, rebates due, discounts allowed and supplier addresses;
Ensure all unallocated payments are allocated before month end closing;
Reanalysis of cheque journal and cash book
Credit Control duties
Keep records of employees attendance and hours worked;
Manage all holidays ensuring the completion of all appropriate administration
Ensure labour costs are kept in control while achieving output required;
Candidates MUST meet the criteria before applying
Hours of work are 9.00am -5.00pm Monday to Friday
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.