Finance Assistant required in Ballymena in Co Antrim, Northern Ireland.
As a Finance Assistant
To apply for the position of Finance Assistant in Ballymena you will meet the following essential criteria:
- A minimum of 4 GCSE's, including English and Maths (Grade C or above) or equivalent
- Previous experience in a Finance role
- Understanding of accounting procedures and processes
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Office packages
- Good communication skills with an excellent telephone manner
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Ability to prioritise and organise workload under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail
Diamond Recruitment Group reserve the right to enhance the desirable criteria in the event of an unprecedented response.
Duties will include;
Ensuring customers receive an efficient and professional personal service, thereby maintaining and developing the current customer base for the Elmgrove Company; providing accurate and timely accounts information; and adhering to the Company’s legislative requirements.
- WEEKLY REPORTS
- Weekly Aged Creditors Report – Monday
- Weekly Aged Debtor Report (Debt collection > 30 days) – Monday
- Bank Cashflow Report - Monday
- Raise Purchase Orders on Microsoft NAVISION/DYNAMICS
- Reconcile vendor dispatch notes to coldstore goods in receipt
- Validate and post purchases invoices
- Matching product purchase return sheets to supplier invoices & posting on ledger
- Reconcile supplier statements – Month-end
- Deal with supplier queries on phone & email
- Input bank payments - daily
- Input bank receipts – daily
- Inform Planning department when customer deposits are received – daily
- Reconcile bank accounts – every Monday
- Weekly cheque run
- Setting up beneficiaries and doing transfers.
- Liaising with the bank to investigate transactions and charges.
- PRODUCT DESPATCHES
- Returns to factory
- Loading details spreadsheet (check against QC despatch docket)
- Final invoice for customer
- Customs & Shipping instruction to Shippers
- Post invoice to NAV
- Email shipping instructions & customs to haulier
- Update calendar with date payment is due & ETA
- Telex release containers with shipping line upon final payment
- MONTHLY (Cover)
- EC Sales List submitted online
- Intrastat Form complete and submit online
- Assist in Monthly Management Accounts preparation
- Maintain Fixed asset register
- Credit card reconciliation
- Submit Quarterly VAT returns online
To apply for the position of Finance Assistant, please forward your CV to Karyn Beverland at Diamond Recruitment Group by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV. All CVs must be received by Friday 19th August 2016.
For further information on this opportunity please contact Karyn Beverland at Diamond Recruitment Group on 028 2563 2223. Your details will be treated in a confidential manner with Diamond Recruitment Group. Only applicants meeting the criteria will be contacted.
You may have found this job vacancy searching for the following related terms: Finance Assistant, Finance Clerk, Administrator
Experience: No Minimum Requirement