Currently Liaising with one of NI's leading commercial firms in the Greater Belfast area. My client smashed their 2019 revenue targets and are now on the lookout for a new addition for their finance function. This is an Ideal role for someone seeking to make their first industry move or a candidate who already works in Industry but is seeking more exposure to management and liaising with group directors.
Salary & Benefits
- £35,000 - £43,000
- Bonus Scheme
- Flexible working
- Staff discounts
- Health care plan
Role & Responsibilities:
- Preparing journals
- Completion of monthly P&L and Balance Sheet
- Assist with Month, quarter and year end close
- Preparing monthly reporting packs on budget variances
- Ensuring all transactional functions are compliant
- Assisting with Audit
- Overseeing small team when manager is off site
- Help FD implement and improve processes
What do we look for?
- Fully Qualified Accountant
- Industry experience (desirable)
- Strong understanding of general accounting processes & internal controls
- Strong excel
44 (0)28 90313157
If you would be interested in this position please apply, for other jobs in Belfast please visit the Abacus Professional Recruitment website.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs