MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting for a PHP Developer for a well established organisation who is leading the way in the development of E-Learning Software solutions. This is a great opportunity to work on the development of software that truly makes a difference to the lives of adults and children all around the world.
The company is leading the way in the development of innovative E-Learning Software solutions. They are now looking for an enthusiastic PHP Developer to join their impressive team of developers. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic company who are all about creating a challenging, are engaging and have a team-focused environment.
You will become part of the internal services team, who are responsible for the development of the internal facing products within the company, which all data in he company runs through. You will also have the opportunity to work on subsidiary systems which are extremely important as their server talks to 40 million different users around the world. You will play an integral part of the organisation as what you do impacts all parts of the organisation, working on large projects such as adding new features, updating existing systems and working on anything which supports the business.
The ideal developer will have:
- A strong background in software development, not necessarily in PHP development (Around 5 years)
- Experience working on large scale projects is essential
- Familiar with the business/sales process is an advantage
- A passionate and enthusiastic developer who is wanting to expand your skill set and keeping up to date with the latest tech
- In addition to a salary, dependant on experience, you will receive a:
- Flexible working hours and remote working option
- Company commission and bonus scheme
- Pension Contribution
- Private Health care
- Gym contribution
- Free lunch when in the office
- Funding for professional development and allowance for non-work related training
- Free Parking
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Damian McGrath, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group 028 969 35502
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current and exclusive roles www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs