Conveyancing Paralegal, Belfast, 6 months. Our client is a reputable, busy law firm based in Belfast City Centre. They currently wish to recruit an experienced conveyancing paralegal to work in their Private Client and Property Department.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Head of Private Client and Property Department.
Responsibilities, Duties and Tasks
• To handle residential property transactions from the initial client contact through to completion and registration under supervision;
• Find an appropriate solution for prospective residential property clients and convert into new business for the firm;
• Draft contracts for freehold and leasehold sales;
• Draft transfers/assignments/conveyances;
• Prepare mortgage documentation and related documents;
• Deal with matter related enquiries;
• To be fully conversant with both registered and unregistered conveyancing work;
• Identify title issues, raising / dealing with enquiries, for both registered and unregister titles in both sale and purchase matters;
• Deal with all aspects of re-mortgage transactions;
• Deal with all aspects of transfer of equity including managing clients’ and lenders’ requirements;
• Ensure that we comply with lenders’ requirements at all times relating to panel membership;
• Proactively identify and initiate additional complementary services to add value to the client’s transaction whether in conveyancing work or for other legal departments
• Typing to a minimum of 40wpm
• Law degree or Legal Executive qualifications
• Minimum of 2 years experience
For more details please email your cv in confidence through the link above.
By applying for this role you are consenting to Energis Recruitment holding your details for a period of 12 months to be considered for other roles. As a candidate you have the right to consent or object to this