Part time Conveyancing Legal Secretary, Belfast, £Neg. Excellent opportunity to join a dynamic law firm on a permanent basis.
Busy and reputable law firm wishes to recruit a part time legal secretary with at least two years conveyancing experience to join their firm. Litigatin experiebce advantageous
Main Duties are as follows:
- To prepare correspondence and documents through audio-typing and word processing efficiently
- To ensure filing is kept up to date.
- To make appointments, arrange meetings and to maintain an up-to-date diary for his/her fee earner if requested.
The suitable candidate will have the following:
Experience (at least 1 years exp) in a professional working environment.
- Conveyancing and/or Litigation experience essential
- audio and PA skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual to join a busy law firm.
For more details please email your cv in confidence through the link above. For a confidential discussion please call Orla Milligan on or
By applying for this role you are consenting to Energis Recruitment holding your details for a period of 12 months to be considered for other roles. As a candidate you have the right to consent or object to this