Our large public sector client, based in Antrim, requires a Technical Officer for a temporary role. This role will be full time Mon - Fri.
The duties of the role will be -
* Pre-inspect work required both Technical and policy grounds and issue order
* Post inspect to ensure standard of work acceptable and authorise payments
* Carry out surveys, prepare schedules and specifications and supervise programmes
To be eligible for consideration you must meet at least one of the following criteria:
* A Degree in Building Services (or equivalent) with 1 year relevant experience
* BTec Higher Diploma HND in Building Studies (or equivalent) with 2 years relevant experience
* A minimum of 4 years relevant experience
* Relevant experience will be considered as working on the design, improvement or maintenance of domestic properties.
* Also good knowledge with Computer packages
Due to the nature of the role you will be required to undergo an Access NI Clearance at a cost of £26.00