Ashton Recruitment require CSR qualified General Labourers for our clients based in Belfast. Successful General Labourers will be placed with a variety of clients carrying out work on sites in the City Centre, Greater Belfast Areas and in the Republic of Ireland.
Our clients, a leading fit out Company and a Cleaning Facility Company, require general labourers with CSR cards to carry out a variety of duties on site to ensure deadlines are met and all work is completed to a high standard. Successful Labourers will be available for immediate start.
Duties will include (but not be limited to):
- Lifting, Loading and Carrying
- Assemble and fit office furniture
- Providing excellent customer service
- Working in a safe and timely fashion to ensure all deadlines are met
- Working in accordance with health and safety regulations
- Cleaning, dusting, moping, sweeping and general cleaning of site
- Completing first cleans and final cleans
- All other labouring and cleaning duties as required.
- CSR Card is essential
- 6 months to 1 year + experience working on a building site.
- Due to working hours and a variety of locations own transport is desirable but not essential.
Hours of work: Will vary depending on contract deadlines and client requirements. Successful candidates will be avail at short notice and as and when required.
Rate of pay: £7.20 - £7.50per hour
Benefits: Transport to and from site will be provided where possible, weekly pay, pension contribution and holiday contribution, valuable building site experience for those newly qualified. Where candidates are required to work in the Republic of Ireland overnight accommodation (hotel) will be provided with a living allowance provided.
If these labouring positions are of interest to you please submit your CV using the links provided, or why not share this with your own social network? We look forward to hearing from you.
Ashton Recruitment is acting as a Recruitment Business
Experience: 0 yrs