As a result of ongoing expansion and business development we are delighted to be in the position of recruiting positive and motivated individuals to complement our team of talented Technicians. If you are working currently in the motor industry or a similar associated business, this could be the role for you.About the Role...
As a PDI technician, you will be carrying out Pre Delivery Inspections including minor warranty work as and when required. You will be responsible for the accuracy of the PDI Inspection and take pride in your role preparing the vehicle for handover to the customer. You will apply your technical ability and commitment to ensure our range of products are delivered with our aspiration of exceeding customer expectations. All PDI work must be carried out in accordance with manufacturer specifications.Renumeration and Benefits...
Employees enjoy many benefits besides excellent training and development. Our objective as an employer is to nurture, inspire and essentially invest in our staff by providing continuous training and development opportunities so they are fully equipped to be the best they can whilst representing The Agnew Group.
- Salary dependent upon skills and experience
- 22 days annual leave entitlement with 8 statutory days
- Life Assurance
- Contribution to Stakeholders Pension
- On-Site canteen
- Discounts on new and used cars after a qualifying period
- Access to childcare voucers and cycle to work scheme
- Local free parking plus many other benefits.
- You will be a semi skilled technician with at least one year's experience in tyres, oil changes or basic vehicle servicing and maintenance.
- Work well as part of a team
- Demonstrate your ability to work to a high level of attention to detail
- Be committed to delivering outstanding customer service
- Hold a full UK driving licence with at least one year's driving experience
- Previous experience as a qualified vehicle technician
- Any diagnostic experience would be an advantage
- Minimum of level 2 qualification
If you have any queries, please contact Darren Cochrane (Personnel Manager) on 02890 385888 or at firstname.lastname@example.orgAbout The Agnew Group...
The Agnew Group prides itself on being well renowned in Northern Ireland's Motor Industry for providing excellent customer service. We believe that it is about more than just the product we are selling - it is about showing dedication and commitment to our customers through our employees. We currently represent 10 brands throughout the Group across various sites in Northern Ireland, not to mention our experts in fleet sales, parts sales and delivery and let's not forget our state of the art repair centre.
To apply for this exceptional opportunity, click on the apply button.
Please note we do not accept CV's
All completed applications must be received by 12:00pm on Saturday 31st December, 2016. Applications received after this deadline will not be accepted.
As communication will be via email, please check your spam/junk folder.
The Agnew Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer