VANRATH are recruiting a Forensics Director / Senior Manager to join a renowned and always expanding local forensics practice. This will be a strategic career opportunity in this sector of our market - with a clear and direct path to a senior management role. £Negotiable base + package.
Manager - mixed (managing own portfolio.) Alongside some of the best names in the forensics market, you would be undertaking a broad and expansive role - including in commercial; complex cases. Given the large local market presence there would be zero travel outside NI. Autonomy, but fundamental support to develop and grow an area that this firm are already synonymous for.
- Short and long term career plan for progression to Senior Manager/Director.
- Clear and rapid progression and career path with one of the most talked about local practices.
- You will work alongside one of the most talented teams and interact with lawyers, advisers, expert witnesses to name a few.
- Will be much variety and exposure to ensure this is a unique career opportunity.
- Market leading package also on offer.
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA)
- 5+ years experience
- Naturally analytic and logical thinker
- Gravitas to make impact midst a strong and talented team
£45k-£60k/(negotiable base,) with package (with negotiable package, tailored on an individual basis)
For further information on this vacancy, or any other practice based Accountancy job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Rachel Clarke in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250.
Experience: 0 yrs