As a PHP developer with this agency you will not only be treated as an adult with flexibility on your working hours and code writing but you will be offered the opportunity to work closely with clients and actually have a say in the full lifecycle of a project. Your voice will be heard and you will see the end result of your hard work. Your opinion will be valued.
- To support the Technical Director, in the delivery of digital campaigns comprising but not limited to websites, intranets, web applications, email marketing and social media.
- Develop web sites and web applications based on supplied artwork and branding
- Work with designers to develop designs into functioning websites and applications
- Be involved at every stage of the project lifecycle from requirements analysis to delivery and maintenance
- Take part in brainstorming sessions
- Maintain a knowledge of emerging technology trends and best practices
- Share knowledge and skills with colleagues and the
As a PHP Developer you can expect to earn a competitive and progressive salary along with flexible benefits and great opportunities for learning and development. This is an excellent career choice and this company, look after their staff in order that you commit long term to them and grow with the company. They will in return commit to you in every way they can to enable you a long and bright future in PHP development.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Kelly Nixon in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250
Experience: 0 yrs