VANRATH are proud to be partnering with one of the most impressive companies that we have seen in recent times Belfast. A global name in their sector they plan to build the Belfast branch strategically and require the right person to do so.
- Defining, planning and implementing process improvements
- Gathering requirements via various methods (PRINCE2, Agile or equivalent would be highly regarded).
- Take ownership of projects however focus will be on a IT focused key project.
This is the perfect role for a Business Analyst with solid Business Analyst or Project Analyst experience, this role is for someone comfortable taking ownership of a project. You don't need to have an overly technical background just solid technical BA experience as you will be working across Cloud and web portals.
- Proven ability to work with key business stakeholders and quickly learn and understand business needs
- Ability to work in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Experience in clarifying objectives, under-defined problems and advocating simplicity
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- 2 years experience with in an IT focused Business Analyst or Project Analyst role.
- Financial Services experience (not essential)
- Experience of test management and development of test scripts; - Project Management Qualification (PRINCE2, Agile or equivalent would be highly regarded)
How to apply:
Email the up to date CV through the "APPLY NOW" button or contact Sammy Wright on 02890 330250
Experience: 0 yrs