We are currently recruiting for a temporary position within our clients business for a:
Customer Service Trainer (Paid Internship)
Based – Belfast (Travel in NI)
The successful candidates will attend formal training at the start of their placement, before moving on to facilitate their own training sessions with continuous informal learning. Following the formal training period you will work with Store Owners, Company Store Managers and their teams to deliver customer service training in stores. You will also provide advice to Owners and Store Managers on the tools and techniques to exceed customer expectations.
This role would suit candidates interested in pursuing a career in Learning and Development and the Retail Industry
The internship provides the following skills.
- ILM Certified Trainer Skills
- ILM Certified Coaching Skills
- Service Excellence
- Communication and Presentation Skills
- Time Management Skills
- Retail Excellence
- How to conduct a Mystery Shopper Audit
You will be provided with the following support.
- Certified training in key skills sought by employers
- High quality work-experience as Customer Service Trainers & Advisors in a dynamic organisation
- Real job opportunities after completing the programme
- An assigned mentor who will continuously provide feedback and support throughout the placement
The successful candidate will...
- Hold a relevant third level qualification
- Have a strong interest in working in the Retail sector with a passion for great customer experiences.
- Be fantastic at communications skills and working with people.
- Have fluency in English (written and verbal)
- Hold a full driving licence and use of your own car.
Travel expenses incurred during training will also be refunded by the company