Graduate Financial Software Developer – Belfast based - fantastic career building opportunity for a highly analytical STEM Graduate / Masters or Postgraduate to be trained up and mentored within a very experienced and supportive in-house team.
Graduate Financial Software Developer (STEM/Masters/PostGrad)
Trainee role within Financial Services Software Development (KDB language) – ideal opportunity for a STEM / Masters / Postgraduate with strong analytical skills who would prefer working with large datasets as opposed to pure object oriented development. You will join a supportive and collaborative environment where like-minded individuals will support and guide you into a career in KDB Development – a highly challenging and enjoyable career path – with strong carer progression opportunity. KDB is a distinct career path within this organisation and you can progress your level and grade quickly – whilst remaining 100% hands-on.
What does the company do?
This Belfast Technology centre for this Global Financial firm is growing rapidly and the ownership of several key projects and teams are being moved from other global locations to Belfast – it’s a great time to join and build your senior career, with fast-track knowledge gain and career promotion on offer – as well as a real focus on engineering excellence, modern tech stacks, greenfield development and best practice.
Why should I be interested in this Graduate Financial Software Developer role?
- Work in a close-knit KDB Development team who are focussed on knowledge transfer, process improvement, best practice – currently holding bi-weekly workshops to keep abreast of technology changes and advances
- Market leading salary plus bonus, pension, health
- Work within a larger technology team who are strongly invested in engineering excellence and best practice – greenfield development projects
- Large pipeline of interesting and challenging work ahead – all owned and managed in Belfast
- Strong global brand, cutting edge technical environment
What do I need to get this Graduate Financial Software Developer job?
- Degree/Masters/Postgraduate degree ideally in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering
- Some previous exposure to data programming languages such as KDB, Q, MATLAB, R, Stata would be useful but not essential
For a chat about this Graduate Financial Software Developer role (or any other) please contact Claire Nixon on 02895 211121 in strictest confidence – or simply apply via the link below.
Experience: 0 yrs