Part Time Administrator required for opportunity with financial organisation in Newtownards in Co Down, Northern Ireland. This is a temporary ongoing position, starting as soon as possible.
As an Administrator, you will support a small but busy office. Your key duties will include answering phones and assisting customers and providing general admin support such as updating records, typing, scanning, filing and photcopying.
To apply for the position of Administrator, you will have/be:
- Relevant administration experience
- Strong IT skills including knowledge of MS Office packages
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Customer-focused with a professional telephone manner
Previous experience in financial services
Diamond Recruitment reserves the right to enhance desirable criteria in the event of an unprecedented response.
- Temporary ongoing contract with potential to lead to permanent
- 16-20 hours per week over 5 days with flexibility on start/finish times
- Hourly rate £8.00
Contact Details & Deadline:
To be considered for the position of Administrator, please forward your CV to Claire at Diamond Recruitment Group by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
For further information on this opportunity please contact Claire at Diamond Recruitment Group on 028 9055 8000. Your details will be treated in a confidential manner with Diamond Recruitment Group. Only applicants meeting the criteria will be contacted.
You may have found this position searching for the following related terms: administrator, admin assistant, office, clerical, secretary
Experience: 0-1 yrs