A new opportunity has arisen for 2 Sales Developement Representatives to join our In Market Solutions Team (formally Contract People Ltd.) working on behalf of our client, a Global Healthcare Business.
With a very competitive Package, a consistent Training and Development program and a Reward Culture, this is a fantastic opportunity to join PRL as we implement a Program for Growth for one of our many Blue Chip FMCG Clients.
The core responsibilities are;
- To represent and drive distribution of a core range of Healthcare and Oral care products within convenience and impulse outlets.
- To manage a call file which balances prospecting with maintenance, and provides a return on investment aligned to the channel's strategy and criteria for development.
- To ensure our brands are available and visible to the consumer, and are supported fully by the management of those outlets by way of listings, space, equipment, stock levels, promotions and events.
Major Responsibilities / Activities:
To manage a call file which reflects the channel's strategy and criteria for development, takes account of seasonal factors, return on investment, and is updated continuously in the form of a journey plan
To follow leads and prospect for new customers, and where appropriate to establish trading relationships and supply of goods
Ensuring that the optimum sites are implemented in regards to POS support
To maintain and grow sales in existing prioritized customers through availability, visibility and recommendation for the brands by the following means:
Selling in case volumes across the range directly by transfer order
Placing point of sale materials
Organising local events which leverage above-the-line support for the brands
Educating the customer and their staff on the features and benefits of the products
Influence the customer to endorse our Client's brands by providing information about the above the line support behind the brands and their scientific benefits
Accurate reporting on a store by store basis
Report continuously the activity on territory of competitors, customers and trade
Undertake any other duties commensurate with the role as required
Must have a minimum of 2 Years FMCG Sales Experience within the Convenience and Impulse Channel in Northern IrelanndMust have excellent interpersonal skills, be well presented, professional and articulate
- Must be Customer Driven and have the ability to uncover the customer needs through active listening and powerful questioning
Must be able to influence buyers to agree to planned proposals by selling consumer benefits
Must have the ability to understand and state different perspectives, including those of Customer and Consumer
- Must be highly competitive and enthusiastic while constantly striving for performance improvements
- Should constantly be seeking to raise levels of performance by setting specific, measurable targets and goals linked to the channel needs and strategic priorities
Must demonstrate an appetite for self development, for learning, and for bringing learning into practice
- Must have a full driving licence
Package will be between £22,500 and £25,000 dependent on experience, with a potential Performance Related Bonus of £2,000. Company Car, Expenses and all tools to fulfill the role sucessfully will be provided.
PRL are an Equal Opportunities Employer
Experience: 0 yrs