Pay Rate (per hour):
18-25 years: £6.95 (after 12 weeks £7.20)
Plus overtime rate and holiday pay
Hours per week: 40
Working hours: 5.30am-3pm, 5 days a week Monday-Saturday
Job Type: On going to permanent
Job Criteria: Intake experience is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided
The purpose of this role is to ensure the effective running of the goods inwards department and stock management/rotation.
- Stack products correctly in chill cabinets
- Select correct stock for assembling orders and transfer stock to dispatch bay
- Daily stock taking in chill storage
- Scan all crates on every pallet prior to dispatch
- Load containers and ensure pallets have been scanned and checked prior to loading, enclosing documentation
This Intake Operative position is in Dungannon, Northern Ireland.
For more information regarding this role please contact our Portadown office on 028 3839 3333 and ask to speak to Irma.
INDUSTRIAL TEMPS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
Experience: 0 yrs