Opportunity for an ETL Developer in Belfast.
RealTime are excited to be recruiting an ETL Developer for one of Northern Ireland’s most reputable businesses. Based in Belfast, this role will give successful Database and Programming Specialists the opportunity to put their stamp on a growing Business Intelligence department. The successful candidate will be expected to gather performance metrics, execute coaching and training and escalate processes where necessary.
Why should I be interested in this ETL Developer role?
Do you have extensive ETL experience? Do you understand how databases and applications “speak” to each other? Do you want to join a business that is renowned for its relaxed work environment? Do you want to work in a ground breaking analytics department, utilising solution so advanced that they’re encroaching on machine learning?
- Private Healthcare
- Excellent holiday package
- Free parking
- Excellent salary structure
- You will get the opportunity to work on the latest BI solutions, solutions so advanced that they’re encroaching on machine learning and AI
What do I need to get this ETL Developer Job?
Successful candidates will meet the following criteria:
- Extensive ETL experience essential. You must be able to extract, transform and load data between databases. You must be aware of how databases and applications relate to each other
- Must be good with SQL
- Ideal candidates will also have exposure to some visualisation/analytics reporting tools (Familiarity with Tableau, Qlikview, Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics would suffice)
For a chat about this ETL Developer role in the strictest confidence please give Francis Maxwell a call on 02895211121 or apply via the link below.
Experience: 1-2 yrs