Are you bored in your current role? Do you want to work for a leader in the UK logistics industry? Do you want an exciting new career within a busy office environment?
If the answer is yes, then this could be the role for you. An opportunity has risen for a helpdesk customer service administrator due to expansion within the team so now is the time to join.
* £16-£28K depending on experience
* Immediate start date
* Shift work - rotating basis
* Parking on site
* Modern office space including canteen
* 29 days holidays
* Career development
As the first point of contact for many of our customers, you will need to demonstrate the following:
* 1 - 2 years experience within a logistics, distribution, customer service, transport or maintenance environment essential
* Knowledge of the commercial automotive, maintenance response or helpdesk sectors highly desirable.
* Ability to work a flexible shift pattern to include 4 days on 4 days off, rotating weeks of nights & day shift essential
* IT proficient, Excel & Word
* Customer focused & strong administrative capabilities
* Ability to work towards tight deadlines and prioritise workload
* Ability to work independently and on own initiative
* Effective communication skills
* Ability to meet targets & KPIs
* Excellent attention to detail
* Pro active and organised methodical approach
* Ability to multi task
* Professional approach
* Handling volume inbound enquiries in relation to urgent vehicle breakdowns, maintenance, fleet support & repairs
* 24/7 customer service support, weekly rotating nightshift & dayshift patterns applicable
* Assist in arranging repairs and schedules through the company UK vendor network
* Arrange service bookings, MOTS & Repairs
* Process customer orders/ invoices/quotations
* Update client accounts and records
* Processing customer correspondence
* Associated administration and ability to co-ordinate all processes efficiently
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit www.randstad.co.uk/how-i-became to find out what you could become.
Experience: 0 yrs