We have an exciting opportunity to join a leading distribution company within the construction sector. Working within their existing team we require a 7.5 Tonne driver for an ongoing contract with scope for a permanent contract for the right person.
- Competitive pay rate - £8.50 per hour
- Standard hours - Monday to Friday
- Free parking
Experience and Qualifications:
- Ideally 2 years experience driving a 7.5 tonne lorry
- The candidate must hold a valid Cat C1 licence, drivers CPC and a digital tachograph
- Clean licence is highly desirable
- Excellent geographical knowledge of Northern Ireland
- Manual handling and heavy lifting is required for this role
- Good IT skills/knowledge
- Good communicator & interpersonal skills
- Well organised & ability to work under pressure
- Highly motivated
- Ensure the efficient distribution of products to customers
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Loading & unloading of goods at customer premises
- Ensure you are fully compliant with H&S guidelines
- Complete all aspects of delivery paperwork & basic administration
If you're passionate about delivering a high-quality service and are available for a long term opportunity then this is for you, don't hesitate, and apply today.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Experience: 0 yrs