MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting a Material Manager for our client in the materials handling sector in County Antrim.
In this role, you will be reporting to the Head of Supply Chain where you will be responsible for deliverables being accurately and efficiently produced to support business requirements. You will be working with other teams across the business, looking for areas of improvement and increased efficiencies.
The Responsibilities in this role:
- Develop material handling policies to optimise inbound & outbound efficiency.
- Ensure all materials and parts required for Assembly, Install and Spares are readily available when required and a robust planning system is in place.
- Ensure inventory lists are available to dispatch in a timely manner and prepared for shipping.
- Continuous improvement through root cause analysis.
- Process improvement to stock accuracy.
- Lead the stock take process and work with other supply chain functions to avoid stock outs.
You will have:
- A relevant Degree
- At least 5 years' experience in similar role
- Ability to manage and motivate a team
- Experience in implementing successful process changes
- A self-starter
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity and further responsibilities of the role, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Eve McLelland Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google
Experience: 0 yrs