Vacancy Reference: 18224
We are currently recruiting for a (LGV) Driver for the Belfast area. This will be a full-time temporary role, Tuesday to Saturday consisting of 37hours per week. This vacancy is expected to last until the end of October.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- The service, maintenance and repair of vehicles, plant and equipment
- Completion of details on jobcard and service checklist as required
- Recording of parts and materials used from stock as per procedures
- Keep work area and general workshop area clean and tidy to ensure that Health and Safety standards are adhered to
- Ensure that tools and equipment are maintained and used or operated in the correct manner in accordance with Health and Safety regulations
- Operate workshop computer system as required (training will be provided as required) to produce jobcards or look up data
- The person will require to have had the following
- 3 years’ experience driving a 3.5-7.5 ton vehicle/Small Lorry – larger vehicles are acceptable
- Valid Driver Qualification Card (DQC)
- And either LGV Class C1 licence
- Gained their Class B car licence before 1997 and have (grandfather rights) C1 on the plastic part of their licence
For more information on this role or any other vacancy please call us on 028 90330 555
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.
Candidates will be required to obtain an Enhanced Access NI check at a cost of £33.00.
Please note that a criminal record will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining a position. This will depend on the nature of the position and circumstances of the offences.