Honeycomb are delighted to be working alongside a fantastic Belfast based organisation to recruit for a Trading Administrator. This role is a 9 month temporary contract.
A fantastic Belfast based organisation who are one of Ireland's leading suppliers of agrifood goods .
We are recruiting for a Trading Administrator who will provide documentation and administration support to the internal trading team
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Reconcile and check for ex reports on a daily basis and address discrepancies if required.
- Reconcile and check stock balances and contracts on a daily basis and address discrepancies if required.
- Oversee purchase contract confirmations and update the supplier reference details.
- Enter deliveries and update customer contracts within an ERP system
- Process supplier invoices
- Process supplier payments and draw down currency.
- Checking and issuing bank paperwork with accuracy to meet bank deadlines.
- Deal with telephone and email enquiries.
- In addition to the tasks above, employees are required to carry out such other duties as may reasonably be required.
You will be an experienced administrator, with experience working in an office administration role
- Minimum 4 GCSE's with grade C or above in Maths and English
- At least 2 year's experience within an office administration role
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent analytical skills
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Technical skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office programs.
- Ability to work unsupervised and remotely if required.
- Previous experience working within Trades/ Imports & Exports
- Previous financial services or banking experience
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Dearbhla Kilpatrick, Account Manager at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
*Please note that due to the current climate it is not possible for us to contact candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. We are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications at present which is not allowing us to call everyone individually. We thank you in advance for your understanding.
Experience: 0 yrs