Honeycomb is currently working in partnership with our client, a prestigious Northern Ireland success story, to recruit a Import Coordinator to join their growing team. Excellent salary + benefits + career opportunities.
Our client is an award winning business, producing world class products that are shipped globally. They have continued to invest in the business and their teams, which has driven a continued growth in the business in recent years.
We are seeking an experienced logistics professional with a strong background in Import Coordination to support the current team.
- You will be responsible for the effective co-ordination and processing of import shipments for the business, including;
- Prioritising import shipments
- liaising with couriers and customs brokers
- communicating with various stake holders to allow for the issuance of customs clearance instructions.
- You will also be responsible for ensuring that the company remain fully compliant with HMRC procedures and regulations through the completion of post-clearance checks.
We are seeking experienced candidates with a strong, demonstrable background in a customer facing, logistics role. A solid knowledge of import processes and import administration is also required.
To discuss the role in confidence, please contact Mairead at Honeycomb or email your CV via the link below.
****Please note, due to the exceptionally high volume of applications at this time, we can only consider candidates with the relevabt skills and experience are unable to provide individual feedbackshould your application be unsuccess. Thank you for your understanding.*******
Experience: 0 yrs