I am currently recruiting for a Merchandiser to join Northern Ireland largest distributor of Food and beverages on a permanent basis. You will be provided with a company car in this role.
Our client is recruiting for a merchandiser to ensure that their brands are displayed to the best effect.
- To Merchandise and correctly place brands within appropriate outlets, ensuring that our clients brands are displayed to best effects.
- To assist with the implementation of all promotional activity.
- To act in a brand ambassador role for new product launches.
- To assist the marketing team with all brand activity.
- To provide back up and support for sales function.
- To negotiate with account managers to fulfil specific targets e.g. positioning brands correctly, distribution drives and new listings
- To ensure that Point Of Sale material is kept up to date and additional supplies requested from the Marketing Manager as required
- Previous experience in store merchandising and promotional set ups beneficial but not essential
- Ability to demonstrate creative and artistic flair by creating visual in-store and window displays
- Warm and friendly disposition with an easy manner and common sense approach
- Maths and English Grade C or above or equivalent.
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to demonstrate Organisational skills
You will have the ability to prioritise time, travel and tasks to achieve maximum impact and achieve set goals and objectives advanced knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, and Photoshop. CAD is advantageous
- The successful candidate will hold a full clean driving license and are expected to spend the majority of their time within the trade
- Company car provided with this role.
- Day, Evening and weekend work will be required with this role
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
Closing date for this role will be the 15th of January
Please attach your CV for consideration for this role for the attention of Katie Doyle
*** Please note that if you do not meet the essential criteria you will not be considered***
Experience: 0 yrs