Our client, a world wide distribution company require part-time, weekend warehouse operatives. These roles will be based in Duncrue Industrial Estate, Belfast.
This role is a temporary role throughout the Christmas period. This has the opportunity to be kept on in accordance with performance and attendance.
3-5 of 7 days.
This is night shift work which is usually 19.30 - 03.30 (shifts may start at 16.30 or end at 06.30).
You will be required to be "on call" in this position and be available to work under short notice.
£6.95-£7.50 per hour for anyone under the age of 25
£7.20-£8.00 per hour for anyone over the age of 25
- 6 months warehousing experience
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to adhere to all aspects of Health & Safety
- Good levels of numerical ability and computer literacy are also required
- Experience in a similar role
- This job requires you to work in a chilled environment
- Picking and Packing
- General warehouse duties.
If you are interested in this role please apply through the link below. Alternatively you can email your CV to Lnixon@graftonrecruitment.com
Experience: 0 yrs