Grafton Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Clerical Officer based in Belfast for our longstanding client. As a clerical officer you will be working with a transport company within their engineering team.
You will be assisting with resource planning using a variety of systems for data input, producing reports, updating absence & attendance records time keeping and wages reconciliation and replenish fuels, lubrications and reconcile through systems.
- Management and input of safety critical vehicle records including defect information, scheduled maintenance programmes, component tracking and work done using a paper based file system, Genius and Infor system.
- Administer staff attendance, timesheet and payroll information including input onto CoreHR and Infor systems.
- Complete fuel reconciliations for 3 sites and forward information to Finance Department.
- Produce service schedules for each of our clients fleets using Genius system and monitor actual services completed.
- Purchase office supplies, oil and cleansing products, and fuel through Agresso system in line with purchasing procedures.
- Compile reports and management information including use of statistical presentation on a periodic basis using Genius system and MS Excel.
- Compile information in relation to Customer Complaints or Claims using Genius system.
- Update, control and maintain administrative filing systems including safety critical records.
- Co-ordinate Depot Manager's and Depot Engineers' diary arrangements and allocation of training courses for Depot teams.
- Ensure that all duties are undertaken in compliance with legislation, the company Safety Management System and departmental Safety and Quality Systems.
- Act as uniform, safety footwear and safety eyewear coordinator.
- Typing of letters, reports and minutes of meetings.
- Deal with day to day correspondence with minimal guidance.
- Any other reasonable duty
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in an administration/clerical role.
- Previous experience working in a team environment.
- Experience of producing reports from systems for management review.
- A minimum of 3 GCSE's at Grade C or above, or equivalent, including English and Maths or alternatively be able to demonstrate at least 2 years' relevant experience in a similar post.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent organisational with ability to manage multiple priorities.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For consideration for the Clerical Officer role please apply online for the attention of Katie Doyle.
Experience: 0 yrs