Program Office Analyst
Would you like to work for a large multinational with aglobal presence?
Based in the heart ofBelfast, this global leader in Network Solutions is offering the opportunity to join their well-established team of c. 100 professionals.
They are aUS-based marketleader with over 6000 employeesworldwide and provide solutions to over 80% of the worlds service providers. They offertraininganddevelopment programsthat second to none and if its travel you are after they can offer opportunities all over the world if you want it.
The Program Office team runs the Programs through EMEA above Project Level and this is an excellent opportunity to support their senior team to VP level.
What you will be doing?
You will be responsible for forecasting revenue within strict global financial guidelines. This will involve work with Oracle to verify POs and revenue forecasting from outstanding quotations from Salesforce.
Each of their customers will have bespoke contracts, so you will ensure that revenues are in line with the particulars of each contractual agreements e.g. is payment due on completion or part payment on reaching an agreed milestone etc.
You will also perform other Project Manager duties as assigned such as ensure Partners are updated on developments and internal tools are updated.
Additional responsibilities include;
- Order Releasing assurance, ensuring all orders communicated for invoicing have been processed and outstanding issues resolved before the end of each quarter
- Monitor the integrity and accuracy of Customer purchase order records, working with PMs to resolve anomalies where necessary
- Monitor the integrity and accuracy of revenue records and forecasts and prepare reports to be shared with the regional executive team
- Monitoring the integrity and accuracy of the Project Management Database and working with field Project Managers to resolve any inaccuracies
- Input develop metric scorecard. Drive actions to ensure operational metrics and SLAs are achieved to agreed levels. Present on a regular basis
- Support strategic programs/projects as required
- Provide subject matter expertise as required for Services delivery
- Ensure compliance governance process is followed. Close alignment with commercial, delivery and partner management teams
- Work with Services leadership to exceed Quarterly and Annual services sales targets
Education Experience you will have
- Graduate in Business / Commercial discipline.
- HND or equivalent qualification will be acceptable if supplemented with additional years experience
- Computer Literate
- Strong presentation and negotiations skills
- Ability to identify and lead continuous improvement projects
What sort of person you will be?
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills: Ability tothink outside the box
- Strong communication skills: written and informal presentations
- Awareness ofcommercial contract termsand how they are applied
- Due tothe high level of cross-region interaction excellent interpersonal skills and negotiation ability will be required
- Demonstrated sense of quick and good judgment, with sensitivity to customer demands.
- Proven ability to work with and lead team efforts
- Demonstrated skills in desktop applications such asExcel, PowerPoint etc.
- Familiarity with the operation of commercial software systems like Oracle and Siebel.
- Team player,organized, self-motivated, and capable of independent work
- Multitasking: able to manage many aspects of the account(s) simultaneously
- Goodcustomer interface skillsand ability to work with many levels of customer operations including senior management
- History of working in a matrix management environment
- Self-starter, capable ofowning areas of responsibilityand involving senior management for necessary issues
- Demonstrated ability to work under tight schedules and under pressure
- Foreign language(s) advantageous
This is an excellent opportunity to join a world-class firm on an initial 12 month contract basis, but it could become a permanent position in the future. Interviews are being scheduled immediately, so if you are interested please send your CV ASAP and we will speak to you soon.
Experience: 0-1 yrs